Our Club History.The Yuma Kennel Club came into being in the early 1950's. Our first two AKC sanctioned matches took place December 1956 and June 1957; our first annual AKC dog show took place in 1957. Our first Club officers were:
President - Richard Lackey
Vice President - Major J.G. Crimp
Secretary - Pat (Mrs. Mel) Hinson
Various show photos from the past, as well as articles from the local newspaper over the years, have been scanned for viewing. Click on the following titles to stroll through Memory Lane!